Applying their unmatched local knowledge to source whatever the captain and crew may require, our on-site ships agency team coordinates the prompt turnaround of your vessel in both Shoreham Port and Newhaven Port.
Based within the port, our ships agency team is available 24/7 to assist with any crew, cargo, engineering or administrative requests. Working with a local network of expert services and suppliers, we’ll ensure any works needed on the ship are undertaken urgently. Our ships agency team have an excellent reputation within the maritime sector and are known for their responsive and hands-on approach, boarding each vessel and providing above and beyond service.
Do I need to use a shipping agent?
It is not a requirement to use a shipping agent but having a representative on the ground can save you significant time and coordination effort and ensures a stress-free transition through the port for your vessel.
- Crew transfer support includes booking of accommodation and transport, as well as assistance with immigration formalities.
- We prioritise crew welfare and can connect your seafarers with local doctors, dentists and opticians.
Offshore support services
- Experience of coordinating with offshore support vessels and survey vessels and mobilisation services.
Storage & logistics
- We have both covered and outside storage for vessel related equipment.
- Forklift, crane and cherry picker assistance can be provided for loading and discharging.
- Full use of freshwater supply, refuelling points, solid and liquid waste disposal.
- A range of provisions available through the on-site chandlery.
- Customs documentation and inventory-linked customs clearance available.
- Contacts across all services and suppliers, such as marine safety inspection, immersion suits, air con, sewage, welding, marine electronics, lifeboat servicing, cleaning, fuel suppliers, and dry dock.
- Towage and pilot assistance.