Shoreham Port offers one of the few remaining dry dock facilities on the South Coast of England. The Port has had a dry dock facility since the 1930’s and since that time has provided a valuable service to the marine industries on and around the South Coast. Over recent years, through significant investment by Shoreham Port, primarily in the infrastructure, huge progress has been made in the operational throughput, efficiency and service provided by the dock. The Adur dry dock has recently hosted square rigged sailing vessels, yachts, trawlers, tugs, workboats and small ferries, and the Port are open to enquiries from these and all other craft.
Principle characteristics of the Adur dry dock:
- Length - 50.5 metres (45 at blocks)
- Breadth - 10 metres at water level (8.5 at blocks)
- Draft - 5.2 metres over blocks
- Amenities - Electric 110V, 240V, or 440V @ 16A or 32A
- Fresh water, workshop and mess facilities
- 0.5 tonne Lifting davit and access for mobile cranes up to 80 tonne
Please see our latest Dry Dock flyer below;
Dry Dock Flyer
If you are interested in using the dry dock facility or have any questions for the team at Shoreham, please don’t hesitate to contact Piran Armes email@example.com or Keith Wadey firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1273 598100
For tariffs and further information please see our Tariffs page.