Shoreham Port promotes first class services and facilities which include:
- 46.7 acres of land is owned and operated by Shoreham Port for Port use
- 33.5 acres is owned by Shoreham Port and leased out for Port related business
- 41,829m² of covered warehousing included in the 46.7 acres
- Bulk handling terminals operated by Shoreham’s own Operations Division
- Dedicated steel terminal
- Modern crannage with lifting capacity of up to 30 tonne S.W.L. with various attachments for timber, steel, bulks and general cargo
- Modern fleet of forklift trucks
- Mechanical front loading and trimming shovels
- Modern grab with a capacity of 10 cubic metres
- Tugmaster tractor units and trailers
- Grain Loading conveyors
- Grain Silos and loader – operated by Shoreham Silo Services
- Stevedoring service highly adaptable to customer requirements
- Ship’s Agency service
- Timber stock control system 'Track-A-Pack'
Shoreham Port's latest crane, a Sennebogen 880 Classic, weighs 181 Tonnes, has an outreach of 26 metres and can pick up a load of up to 30 Tonnes. It is the largest Mobile Materials Handler in the world!
Shoreham Port's grab, known as an ‘orange peel’ grab has a capacity of 10 cubic metres, allowing approximately 2,000 tonnes of wood chip to be loaded onto a ship and compacted in only 26 hours.
- 50m Dry Dock facility
- Various Marine Services
- Fishing vessel berths